Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Wasn't Looking for This - Piano, Improv

I Wasn't Looking for This (Were You?), 04:22

Click on CD to Play.
Please let me know how you like it.
I Wasn't Looking for This (Were You?)
13 June, 2006

This is a continuation of the improv set from You Weren't Loooking for This. This one is less minimalist and more of what I traditionally do with improv. A bit more melodic, with mini movements here and there. Did you want to see Part One? Click HERE to go THERE, but I bet you weren't really looking for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger concerned citizen said...

i really liked the second one!!!
one of my fav's so far.

you family is lucky to get to hear piano like that.:)

13 June, 2006 11:44  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

l>T: They would disagree!

17 June, 2006 16:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home