Saturday, May 20, 2006

2 Down I Feel 0 - Piano, Improv

2 Down and I Feel 0

Click on CD to Play.
Please let me know how you like it.
2 Down and I Feel 0
05 May, 2006
This seems to have been the springtime of death.
Within the last two weeks my father lost his wife, my best friend lost his mother, my partner lost a childhood friend to suicide, and an old friend lost his grandmother.
I was thinking about death when I sat down to play the piano;more specifically I was considering how I did not honestly feel anything about these lost people. I felt bad for my friends and relatives that have experienced the loss, but not in any visceral or truly emotional way.What is there to say about death and loss that hasn't already been told? The most one can hope for is to contemporize or adapt a thought to make it appropriate for a specific circumstance.

2 Comments:

Blogger concerned citizen said...

It's 9:00 pm and I feeling very relaxed w/my glass of wine & this peaceful tune. I'm playing it again. :)

22 May, 2006 00:05  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

I'm glad you are enjoying these, L>T...

17 June, 2006 16:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home