Monday, April 03, 2006

Marmite Echo - Piano, Live

Marmite Echo, 00:57

Right-Click or option-Click on CD to Download.
Please let me know how you like it.
The Marmite Echo
1 Apr, 2006
This is a overly pretty little tune I whipped up over the weekend. I gather that marmite is a bit like vegamite, both of which are yeast based spreads all but unknown to Americans.
It was mentioned on a blog I visit occasionally named A New World Ruler, so named because the owner, Dan, is under the misbegotten notion that HIS offspring is destined to rule mankind. Eventually my daughter and his son shall have to come to a reconning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

That was lovely Mr. Tinspector! I've just dropped the kids at pre-school and came back to Marmite Echo. It was really soothing. I like it.

06 April, 2006 11:33  
Blogger Foot Eater said...

Like it a lot, SafeT! Well done, and keep 'em coming.

06 April, 2006 13:40  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Sam:I hope no one was watching when you dropped your children. Are they old/brave enough to call CPS?

Foot:Perhaps! I don't post new tunes as much as I used to...

06 April, 2006 19:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home