Saturday, August 06, 2005

Blind Jump - Piano, Improv

Blind Jump, 07:38

Right-Click on CD to Download.
Please let me know how you like it.
Well, folks, it was an interesting week.
My wife lost her job on Monday.
We had to pull my daughter out of the preschool she had been in to save money.
I then wounded my finger in a heavy metal door.
For these reasons I thought I wouldn't be doing a recording this weekend.
But I was in such a mood I had to play to get it out. At first I danced around my wounded finger, but then I just started beating the crap out of it. That hurt...still does.
This is a long one, and I hope you like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You sounded angry, but I could not make out all the words. It seems that when I listen to your music, I find myself straining to hear the words, I almost hear them, then they are gone. Maybe one day I will hear the words, and I will tell you what they say. Love, MaMa

25 September, 2005 01:53  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

I don't know!

19 October, 2005 16:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home