Sunday, July 31, 2005

SqueegeeVandal - 16 Bit, Arranged

SqueegeeVandal, 05:23

Right-Click on CD to Download.
Please let me know how you like it.
Image from the Columbia JournalThis is actually a really modified version of AutStor, a piano peice which I have yet ot perform for you guys...I think.
Anyway, this arrangment, with four movements, is one of my favorites.
Composed on my Roland HP 237 digital piano, sequenced with CakeWalk Professional and performed with my Creative Labs SB Live! card, this has a silly name, which matches the last movement only, when it descends into a cheap dirivative sort of madness.
Hope you like it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ticharu said...

I liked the last bit the best really. A well written piece, and it's easy to imagine what you're going for with the arrangement but it lacked dynamics and swing, which is all a very difficult thing to sequence. Live performance mixed into the sequenced parts would add color. Your live piano over the top of a lush sequenced layer I think would be really cool.

01 August, 2006 19:19  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

I've tried it a few times before. I think I might be able to wing it with enough practice, but I have a real hard time keeping time with the sequenced music.
Just not used to playing with accompaniment, I guess!

02 August, 2006 22:11  
Blogger Ticharu said...

The nieghbor kid where I used to live in Minneapolis has some good advise on this. "Do it, do it, do it." he'd say!

My other comment got slightly messed up... eating lunch and blogging. Maybe I can get the word verication thingy right this time.

04 August, 2006 15:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW THATS ME!!!!! hahaha
oh wow....squeegee protests....thats funny....hahahahahahahaa
my name is Kasper btw if you were interested in knowing :P

27 May, 2007 00:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home