Wednesday, July 20, 2005

runCATS - 8 bit, Arranged

RunCats, 02:38

Right-Click on CD to Download.
Please let me know how you like it.
This is the last, and by FAR the best, of my 8 bit compositions with MUSICIAN 1.
I'm going to toot my own horn loud for once, and state that this is a cheesy, exuberant, happy-ass tune with, like, three or four mini-movements.
The only fault I really have with this one is that it, like ALL the MUSICIAN 1 compositions, is too darn short. Someday I'll redo this in MIDI form on a good synthesizer.
I've actually tried a couple times, but the result was not as fun as this one.
(Same thing happened with Indigestion Prance)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI GUY...


LOVE THE MUSIC AND THE ART WORK,, YOUR SO SMART..I HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF YOU THAN THE ONE ON HERE..THANKS FOR YOU COMMENT..LOVE YA LALA..

21 July, 2005 11:29  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Heh, heh, this picture wouldn't really be any competition for anything, including diagrams of my lower intestines.

21 July, 2005 15:00  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

It started off as just CATS, but I ran it so many times while editing (remember, MUSICIAN1 was really primitive) that I was saying "run CATS" in my head a lot lot.
So the final version got called "runCATS"

21 July, 2005 19:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home